Radiance - AHA Skin Care
Natural Exfoliating Skin Care
- Dull, dry skin
- Lines and wrinkles
Some of the many benefits of adding AHA to you skin care routine
- Gets Rid of Dead Skin Cells.
- Promotes Radiance.
- Reduces Visible Sun Damage.
- Reduces Dryness.
- Smooths Skin Texture.
- Helps Prevent Blemishes.
- Visibly Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
- Enhances Youthful Appearance.
- AHA (alpha hydroxy acids) - Shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal. Gently stimulates the skin to produce more collagen. Efficient removal of dead and dull cells helps to keep the complexion bright and fresh.
- BHA (Salyclic Acid) - Stimulates the shedding off dead skin cells, unclogs pores, and inhibits the growth of potentially acne-causing bacteria. It can make the skin smoother and reduce fine lines by increasing fibrillin and collagen.
- Pineapple Cellular Extract - delivers phyto-compounds to consider for premature ageing, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Meadowfoam, Camellia and and Jojoba oils - Moisturises, protects and nourishes the newer fresher cells.
- Papaya, Pumpkin and Orange extracts - Provide natural enymes to aid exfoliation.
- Olive Squlane - Replenishes skins natural squalane levels, restoring a more youthful appearance. Hyaluronic acid boost skin hydration. Leaving fresher more radiant skin