Vitamin C Skin Care
Natural and Vegan Vitamin C Skin Care.
Our Max-C vitamin C skin care range is made using only natural ingredients and 3 sources of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is crucial for the synthesis of collagen. Ideal for age repair.
- Vitamin C - Crucial for the synthesis of collagen. A potent antioxidant. It can enhance the skin-repair process, reduce wrinkles and signs of ageing.
- Citrustem™ (Max-C+ products) from orange stem cells -Renews skin appearance. Fewer wrinkles and improved overall appearance. Organises the skins inner structure for a more younger appearance. Aids the skin to recover the elastic properties it had 12 years ago. Skin is smoother and more silky.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium hyaluronate) produced from glucose, soy peptone & yeast extract (does not contain any animal products).
- Derived from natural ingredients (corn, wheat and yeast extract.) - Most powerful moisturizer & humectant known so far. Provides smoothness & softening to the skin. Increases freshness, hydration, moisture and elasticity in the skin, reducing development of wrinkles.
- Kakadu Plum oil & extract -Highest natural levels of vitamin C of any fruit in the world, with 3000mg per 100g of fruit. That’s over 50 times the concentration found in oranges!
- Vitamin E (natural soybeans) -Vitamin E is an antioxidant that assists in maintaining cell integrity. Vitamin E has also been found to provide soothing properties and make the skin look younger. Works in synergy with vitamin c and ferulic acid, creating a powerful combination.
- Nourishing & vitamin rich organic oils -Including: Jojoba, argan, camellia, blackcurrant, avocado, rosehip, pomegranate.
- Maxifruit 7™ – Our exclusive blend of super fruit extracts. Strawberry, papaya, goji, pomegranate, blackberry, kiwifruit, orange.
- Organic Aloe -Hydrating and soothing. Aids hydration.
Items 1-12 of 14
View as Grid List